Livingston Store Manager
Title: Livingston Shop Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Responsible for: Full-time and part-time sales staff
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Applications/ Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0113 242 6555
• To ensure all customers are greeted upon entering the store and that all customers receive the highest level of service given any circumstance.
• To ensure that all customers are informed and made aware of any special offers or events offered by the Company.
• To ensure that the customer is aware of the merchandise characteristics through specific product knowledge.
Staff motivation and discipline
• To maintain a high level of morale by promptly identifying any problems with Personnel and to take appropriate action in order to rectify any negative situations.
• To monitor and regularly assess performance standards achieved by Sales staff.
• To maintain a high level of morale and motivation through a positive management approach and regular communication
• To ensure consistency in dealing with breaches of discipline and communicating these to the Store Manager.
• To ensure all staff receive systematic product training.
• To plan and develop training programmes along side Store Manager for existing and new staff.
• To assist in providing full induction training for new staff.
• To assist in recruitment of high calibre staff.
• To assist in processing of CV’s, interview’s, and follow-up procedures.
• To control the accurate, prompt action of store transfers to and from your store.
• To assist in the running of a tidy, efficient stock room.
• To ensure the highest standard of window display and store merchandising is achieved.
• To ensure that the store’s house keeping is of the highest level, reporting any defects promptly.
• To ensure the accurate reconciliation of all monies taken from daily trading.
• To have accurate daily paper work.
• To ensure smooth running of filing systems.
• To ensure all stationary is ordered from head office well in advance.
• To ensure that premises are protected and secure at all times.
• To report any internal or external thefts to Store Manager immediately.
• To ensure that all relevant information is conveyed to the Store Manager
• To ensure all staff in your control are informed of all important information, up-coming events and new/revised procedures.
• To make yourself approachable to all staff.
• To continuously build and maintain your customer base.
• To investigate and report local events and activities in which the Company may become involved, particularly within the Designer Outlet.
• To investigate and be aware of competitors products and promotions.
• To analyse your stores performance against targets and local trading conditions in order to provide feedback to your Manager.
• To be aware of the Store’s daily, weekly and monthly target and constantly push to maximise sales at every opportunity.