Moda In Pelle
Moda in Pelle was founded in 1975. Today they have almost 60 retail stores and concessions, a strong online presence and thriving wholesale business. Moda in Pelle is affordable luxury. This must have brand is fashion forward but understands that comfort is paramount to every customer. They pride themselves in the quality of their high fashion products.
- 1975 Opening of the first Moda in Pelle store by founder Stephen Buck in the Merrion Centre, Leeds
- 1983 The first Moda in Pelle concession was launched in the Altrincham branch of Emma Somerset
- 1997 The Wholesale division of Moda in Pelle was launched and has seen great success there forward with over 200 live partners throughout the UK.
- 2001 Moda in Pelle wins Footwear Retailer of the year Award
- 2006 Launch of the modainpelle.com website
- 2012 Moda in Pelle launches the iPhone app giving customers the freedom to browse and shop whilst on the go
- 2013 Moda in Pelle opens 23 concessions with department stores including Browns, Beales and the Morleys group
- 2014 Launch of the new modainpelle.com website and our click and collect service, giving customers an enhanced shopping experience
To receive updates on products & offers please sign up to our newsletter.
For news & exclusive offers, connect with us via social media.