At Daniel Footwear we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase online or instore, this information includes but is not limited to; Name, Delivery & Billing address, Payment details (which are stored securely), Phone Number, Date of Birth & Email address.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information With Consent
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes but only when you have consented to do so:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us via Email and/or SMS provided you have opted in to these methods.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you via Email and/or SMS provided you have opted in to these methods.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you via Email and/or SMS.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website via Email and/or SMS provided you have opted in to these methods.
If you do not want us to use your data then you can either not opt in or opt out at any point in the future by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing from an email or SMS that you receive.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Usage
We work with several third parties who we may have to pass on your information to, to fulfill your order. We take steps to ensure these third parties are compliant with data protection and at no time will your data be at risk, we work with the following third party companies;
Visualsoft Limited, Text Marketor, Reviews.co.uk, DPD, Royal Mail, FedEx, UK Mail, Huxloe, Hermes, Google, Criteo, Sagepay, Klarna, PayPal, Amazon, Cybertill, Torque, Voodoo, MentionMe, Trustpilot, OTC Courier
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request at email@example.com.
This policy was effective from the 23/05/2018